Thursday, January 13, 2011

World's End


I am beginning to have a terrible habit of talking about books that I haven't yetread. Yes, I did read The Red Pyramid (I finally grabbed it during the Christmas holidays) and I loved it. I haven't read the sequel to Dormia yet but I am planning to do so once I make a trip down to Kidsbooks. I just have been listening to an interview on National Public Radio with World's End authors, Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski about the process of writing these books. If you follow this blog you may remember the wonderful visit that intermediate students at my school had with Peter and his musician wife, Nancy (also known as Celia Rose) in September, 2009.
I am thinking I should go back to shorter blogs as they are more apt to get posted regularly! I just have to include this image from Dormia of Uncle Hill arriving and surprising his nephew, Alfonso, who doesn't know of his unique powers.

No comments: