Friday, January 9, 2009

The week that was...


I have a funny feeling that I have used this title before but really...first there was more snow Sunday night... Like many other Vancouverites leaving my street was dangerous Monday and Tuesday, so I had to leave my car at home which is a bit difficult as a consultant. Just going to many of our schools was hazardous for our teachers. Then we were told a malicious virus had invaded the VSB computers so we weren't even supposed to turn on our computers in the office or schools.
I think we all realized how computer dependent we have become. I feel fortunate to have my own virus resistant Mac for home and most of my files are here as well but most people don't dare access their VSB e-mail these days so many messages just aren't getting out there. There is the fax machine but I have to remember the print things at home. Oh well maybe it really all is too much... Has our system just become totally overloaded?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Meredyth, It seems like my comments go into eternal space. So unless I know that you got this I won't write any more today.

meredyth kezar said...

No, not sure how you got the interesting name but your comment is here. If you want to leave your real name just check the name box and you can!